How to register with us
How to register with our after school clubs:
- Please contact us at our office to ascertain availability of places;
- Once we have confirmed a place is available, we will request that you complete and return our Personal Plan/Registration Form and registration fee prior to commencement of after school care;
- We request that you notify us in advance of any additional needs, allergies, dietary requirements or health issues in order that we can ensure the appropriate levels of care are in place for your child/ren;
- We always recommend visiting our clubs in advance, so that both you and your children can have a look around, familiarise yourselves with the setting and meet the staff team. We hold an Induction Afternoon for new P1 children each August of the intake year;
- Please ensure you inform your child’s school if they are going to be attending our service so that arrangements can be put in place for collections.
- Registration for primary 1 children commencing school for the first time starts in January of the intake year;
- Siblings of children currently attending are given priority of places and should register in December prior to their start year;
- We will provisionally add your child’s name to the waiting list on our registers for the days you require;
- You will be notified of confirmation of availability in mid-May, once our re-registration of all children currently attending the service is completed;
- Priority places will be given to pupils from James Gillespie’s Primary School as we are the main childcare provider for this school;
- If we cannot offer you a place initially, your child will remain on our waiting list and you will be informed if a place becomes available.
How to register with our holiday camps:
- Our holiday program will generally be released 2 months in advance of holiday clubs commencing and all parents/carers on our mailing lists will be emailed all registration and booking documentation;
- Please contact us at our office in the first instance to find out if we have a place available on your required dates;
- We request receipt of payment and completed booking forms within 3 days of making initial enquiries to confirm your booking;
- If your child does not attend our after school or breakfast clubs, we will require a holiday camp Personal Plan/Registration Form to be completed and returned to us prior to commencement of holiday care;
- Once a booking has been confirmed we are unable to make any further amendments to the days booked and we do not offer refunds for any cancelled places.